These are certainly uncharted times, especially as communities are navigating the COVID-19 pandemic around the world. At California Resources Corporation (CRC), we remain steadfast through our Core Values of Character, Responsibility and Commitment in prioritizing the health and safety of our workforce, their families and the communities where we live and work.
HOW WE ARE PROMOTING PUBLIC AND WORKER HEALTH & SAFETY体育外围app下载
CRC’s dedicated workforce operates critical infrastructure in the State of California, providing affordable and reliable oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids like propane, and electricity that Californians need for our collective public health, safety and welfare. In response to growing COVID-19 concerns in the state, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced a March 19, 2020 Executive Order along with similar city and county orders across the state requiring most Californians to remain at home except for essential activities. These directives specifically order that Californians working in oil and natural gas production and other critical infrastructure sectors may continue their work because of its importance to Californians' continued health and well-being. Responsible state and local leaders and our dedicated workforce recognize that our essential products enable our hospitals, farms, grocery stores and emergency responders to serve the community, even while so many of our fellow Californians are restricted to their homes.
Several weeks ago, CRC established a COVID-19 Incident Management 团队 in light of developments in other countries in order to monitor and prepare for the sp阅读 of the illness and implement additional health and safety precautions at our worksites. The steps we have taken to further protect the health and safety of our workforce, our service providers and our local communities are:
- Coordinating closely with government agencies and applying public health guidance regarding work locations, limiting travel and cancelling group events
- Enabling employees to work remotely from home, when possible
- Implementing safety plans for workers at CRC plants, rigs and fields to minimize the risk of illness while they produce the much-needed energy that fuels California and keeps our lights on
HEALTH & SAFETY TIPS体育外围app下载
To help reduce the sp阅读 of COVID-19 in California and protect our families and neighbors, please remember to practice safety first and enhance prevention measures as much as possible, including:
- Follow all state and local county and city orders and public health guidance where you live, including staying home unless performing essential activities
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a 6 ft. distance from others and avoiding crowds where possible
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are dedicated to protecting public and worker health and safety while continuing to responsibly provide essential energy and resources that Californians need in these unprecedented times. We are all in this together and look forward to a stronger and more resilient California when this global health crisis abates.